Bongofish
November 22, 2019, 01:11:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What about a video log / tutorial  (Read 5675 times)
bilamofo
New Poster

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2007, 01:14:24 AM »

The idea came to me .. the moment i realized  that i  understand only half of all the technical stuff and I.E. a person such as myself who doesn't know a bit of electrical stuff or even about wacom tablets ... i don't think could pull it off .. ok lets say "i'll get some1 who knows to help me" .. but i didnt find any1 interested in helping me with this .. just cos the reason "no man i'll break it and u gonna be upset with me" Smiley) haha .. anywayz .. what do u guyz think a video log ? Or even video tips etc
Chems

He Who Dares Draws on a DIY Cintiq

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 09:11:03 PM »

Most builds are diffrent thou, diffrent boards or diffrent aims, other than the few people who have copied Drews build exactly.

bilamofo
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 12:27:41 AM »

ya but the whole idea is to see what u have to do with the cables and stuff and ... i dunno .. i read like all these posts and i'm like ... WHAT? Tongue anywayz still waiting for the tablet bid ends soon hope i win *grins* *fingers crossed* anyway in the gallery of cool i think they should be placed
Chems

He Who Dares Draws on a DIY Cintiq

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 10:34:45 PM »

Its much easier once you have it all in front of you. It sounds complicated, but really its not, broken down you get an LCD and flatten it out and place it above the Tablet. Job done.

All you gotta do is extend prehaps maxium of 3 FFCs and 2 Cables. Honest, get your screen broken down and your on the homeward stretch.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: