Bongofish
December 08, 2019, 08:17:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: **Success** The MadTastiq - Update - FINISHED!!!!  (Read 33260 times)
Jooly
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2007, 02:53:09 AM »

Sorry!
I meant Wacom case!
I couldn't get mine back in the LCD case if I tried, since it is tiny bits.

~Jooly
Mgilbride

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 12:17:09 AM »

Nice build. Well finished. Congrats!!!
Chems

He Who Dares Draws on a DIY Cintiq

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2008, 01:23:28 AM »

This is awesome, I really like the way you expanded the case!

I also love the fact you wrote Hello Bongofishers this is the Madtiq ala my completed video, I feel like its a tradition now thats what you have to write when youve finished!

Great build *High Five!

madpsychot
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2008, 05:48:22 AM »

Thanks Chems!

Hopefully everyone can keep the "tradition" alive! I actually hadn't used the MadTastiq for a couple of months until yesterday when I started a couple of new projects with it. I've also realised that height of the stand under the screen is a little too small for me. Let's say my old age is catching up with me! Therefore the next stage of this project will be to build an extension that fits under the existing stand, so that the screen stands up at a higher angle.

Hopefully I can post pictures of this work as soon as possible!

Thanks for the encouragement!

Switz

S W I N T I Q If it aint broke, MAKE IT BETTER!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2008, 06:01:43 AM »

Welcome back Mad!

Made that, not my best, but I love it.  Firefoxy lol
It's all fun and games till someone loses a testicle.   Cheesy
yeranarraila
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 01:17:51 AM »

Hello! I am seeking a homemade tablet like wacom cintiq to buy. I'm from Brazil and already contacted Drew about this, but he's busy now to make one for me  Smiley
Can anybody make one for me?? How much cost? One with 15" is great for me and with pressure sensitive  Cheesy
Switz

S W I N T I Q If it aint broke, MAKE IT BETTER!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 04:19:28 AM »

Hello! I am seeking a homemade tablet like wacom cintiq to buy. I'm from Brazil and already contacted Drew about this, but he's busy now to make one for me  Smiley
Can anybody make one for me?? How much cost? One with 15" is great for me and with pressure sensitive  Cheesy
Please stop posting this in every thread.

There is a forum to do so.

Made that, not my best, but I love it.  Firefoxy lol
It's all fun and games till someone loses a testicle.   Cheesy
yeranarraila
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 11:00:28 AM »

Sorry  :'(
brasou

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2008, 06:03:41 AM »

Very nice and detailed post Cheesy Even if you dont use the same monitors/Tablet its still need to get an over-view of what problems may arise while attempting to make your own Cheesy Off to post my Build log now, 3rd post ftw!(PS can you edit posts?)
theotocopulitos
New Poster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2009, 11:30:39 AM »

ADVICE..... even if you but a cheap knock off, try to buy authentic Dremel attachments, like grinders and blades. The ones that came with my machine were awful. They broke and wore out even though I was working on soft plastic.

Hi, thanks for sharing your build... I have a dremel, but I am not sure which tool (attachment as you put it) to use to make the cutout for the screen... taking out the ribs is not a problem, but I am not sure what to use to carve the hole, since I want it to be neat and precise... did you use a disc cutter or a vertical cutting bit... there are just too many choices avalable: http://www.dremeleurope.com/dremelocs-uk/Category.jsp;jsessionid=F59F0ED0DC99D925361B81C41F49617A?&ccat_id=502&app_ccat_id=1752 HuhHuhHuh?

My build log and other stuff... at http://idlemindworkshop.wordpress.com
m0x

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2009, 11:38:16 AM »

Take the Cross-Cut Blade or the first one, these are the 2 I used for taking my first "old" DIY apart Wink
theotocopulitos
New Poster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2009, 12:25:20 PM »

Thanks!

My build log and other stuff... at http://idlemindworkshop.wordpress.com
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2009, 06:55:06 PM »

For a really neat finish cut it a little inside your final target line and finish it off with a file.

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: