Bongofish
August 18, 2019, 12:54:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another cintiq drooler, frothing at the idea of a sim-tiq now..  (Read 2388 times)
Yakumo
New Poster

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2007, 02:14:15 PM »

Hello Smiley

I'm flat broke but I already have an old A4 regular intuos 1 (same as the US model called the 12x12 right?) I bought for work in 1999 kicking around in storage (if I can just find the pen, :-/ seem to have lost it in a move), been wondering what to do with it for a very long time after leaving serial ports behind, and borrowing a small intuos 2.

I'm amazed at what you've done, I've been drooling over cintiqs since not long after I got the intuos!

want to read up as much as I can on all your experiences and see if I can scrape together some cash for a good screen, and risk having a go myself Smiley
Yakumo
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 08:53:26 PM »

oops , answered my own question with a quick google search, a4 will be a 9x12.

robcat2075

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 09:57:11 PM »

a 9x12 sounds just right.

My advice... get a cheap LCD (within the parameters suggested on this forum), because that's the easiest part of this scheme to mess up.  If you ruin a cheap LCD, you wont' cry too much.

Robert Holmén
------
The Robcat View
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: