Bongofish
February 24, 2018, 03:06:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello  (Read 6109 times)
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2006, 03:05:58 PM »

Grin

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 11:53:51 AM »

hello drew -- And a warm welcome to your own site. Smiley  You will not believe me, but I am coming from the future.  Grin  A future where the number of topics almost reached 900 along with 9000 (non-spam) posts. You still don't believe me heh? Just wait a couple of years and see for yourself.

Seriously, I just finished going through all the (895) topics going "backward" in time -- pfew!  And this was my last one, yay! Only a crazy man would do this. I guess I can call me crazy without a doubt now. Tongue

OK, that's enough, I'm done. Jumping into my Delorean armed with the flux capacitor and going Back to the future...  bye bye!  
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 03:49:12 PM by bernard » Logged
DeanmodPC
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 06:50:33 AM »

Same for me, the fellow above summed it up quite nicely. This is an amazing and wonderful forum that I'm sure is sure to help.
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 10:42:04 PM »

Note The "fellow above" was a bot and I deleted his message. This Topic is the beginning of this forum and it's mind boggling how much time it survived and continues to do so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: