Bongofish
December 10, 2019, 03:36:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any step by step guide?  (Read 4706 times)
lubbe75
New Poster

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2007, 04:19:45 PM »

I've been eyeing on the Cintiqs for years, just like the rest of you. So if I can't afford one I would like to build it myself. The problem is time... don't think I have the time it takes.

So, my question:
Is there any detailed step-by-step guide on how to build one? Most of these projects are more of log files, telling about the experiences, mistakes done etc. What I would like to see is something like "Buy this this and this. Cut here. Messure 5.3 cm from left edge. Solder here...." (with pictures of course). Ok, I'm asking for a lot, I know. Just want to know if it exists.

Cheers!
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 05:44:35 PM »

I guess the closest to that would be my original on www.bongofish.co.uk , but it's not that detailed.

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
Nas`
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 08:55:34 AM »

yeah drews is realy the best thing to use, to be honest you dont really need step by steps as ripping apart the screen n putting it on the tablet are extremely easy if the power source is external.

i guess the only really time consuming part is the case.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: